Does it ever feel like all you do is work?
Perhaps you have a demanding job or run your own business and are struggling to keep up with the never-ending demands placed upon you. You work through lunch, work at home, and find yourself thinking or worrying about work even when you aren’t actually working.
The things that are important to you like your family, your health, and your personal interests have all taken a backseat to the relentless demands on your time. You want recognition for all your hard work but instead you hear the nagging of projects past due from clients or supervisors.
Maybe you tried to implement time management strategies but they either didn’t suit your personality (overly regimented or too cumbersome) or they didn’t meet the challenges facing you and your unique needs.
This isn’t what you hoped your career would be like at this point in your life and yet here you are….overwhelmed, anxious, and convinced there must be a better way.
Fortunately, there is a better way.
Working with a productivity and time management coach to address your work-related demands can be the difference between feeling perpetually overwhelmed and feeling in control and ready to move forward with purpose and confidence.
Productivity and Time Management coaching may be right for you if:
- You constantly feel like you are running behind and trying to catch up
- You find yourself only getting things done at the last minute and under overwhelming conditions
- You are struggling to meet the demands brought upon by a new job, a new child or relationship, or a new business
- You acknowledge that your existing methods for managing demands and responsibilities are simply not working and you need to take your time management skills to a new level
- You experience challenges with planning, prioritization, and organization
- Your systems for keeping track of responsibilities, appointments, communications, etc. are insufficient and your are paying a price for it
- The things that are most important to you keep getting pushed back at the expense of work-related obligations
I am Eran Grayson, M.A., Productivity and Time Management Coach. You may have noticed on my website that I provide Executive Functioning\ADHD coaching as a service and wondered about the connection between productivity\time management and ADHD and where I fit into this picture.
My formal education, experience, and background are in educational therapy and executive functioning. ADHD is an executive functioning disorder and deficits in time management, as well as other executive functions responsible for being “productive”, are at the core of ADHD.
I share this with you because I am not only an expert in the strategies and tools that help individuals become vastly more productive, I also have a deep understanding of the underlying processes responsible for being productive.
This background, knowledge, and experience gives me a huge advantage when working with my clients as I have a much deeper understanding of why they do the things they do and how to better meet each client’s specific needs.
Successfully addressing the demanding schedule, overwhelm, and imbalance in your life is more complicated than merely learning how to effectively deal with emails and reduce clutter. My approach to improving productivity and time management is rooted in seeing an individual as a complete being with unique needs, values, and goals.
Let me help you:
- Create the balance in your life you so deeply crave
- Beat procrastination so you can meet deadlines without overwhelm and anxiety
- Develop simple planning strategies that wont bog you down with complicated procedures you will resist using
- Increase consistency through building structure into your day
- Set boundaries with others so meeting your needs becomes a top priority
- Develop confidence that you can handle unexpected demands and still make time for what is most important to you
Life does not have to be so difficult. You have options. Just beyond the horizon there are real solutions, and as your Productivity and Time Management coach, I can help you attain them so you can live a more productive, successful, and joyful life.
Schedule your phone consultation with Eran to determine if Productivity and Time Management coaching is right for you.